I’m Rose Anne / R.A./Rane..whatever
turning heads since 12-13-1986
I’m an artist and definitely NOT frustrated.
- singer (I had a college band named Hayden Saxony)
- dancer (belonged to University Dance Troupe)
- writer (award winning fiction writer)
- painter (just a hobby)
- anime illustrator (used to, when I was eleven)
- actress (award winning too, but in school dramas only)
- photographer (without a license, and without a camera)
- cosplayer, loves anime more than all of these combined
My guiltiest pleasure is a tie. When it comes to music, it’s definitely by My Chemical Romance. I’ve been in trance since their first album..way way before the emo stereotype ever came into existence. Anime is also something I can never ever live without. I dreamed of marrying Usui Takumi or Light Yagami. *sigh*
I’m into fashion, gothic hardcore. But I’m a Catholic and I pray really hard.
If I’m not wearing black, i’d rather wear nothing.
I also loooove Toblerone White.
I’m a Literature graduate with a Cum Laude and I’ve been writing poems and stories my whole life.
I hated being criticized, it freaks me out. Not anymore though.
I hate Arachnids of all types so if you have three legs or more, stay the hell away from me.